Welcome to our LiDKiDs sharing space! Before you connect with other LiDKiDs please review basic rules for internet safety with your parents or teacher. Also, as you connect with other LiDKiDs keep your manners in check; follow these basic NETIQUETTE rules:
1. Be kind. If you wouldn’t say or do something in real life, don’t do it online!
2. Be respectful of other people’s ideas and interests.
3. Stay on topic. Don’t post irrelevant links, comments, ideas or images.
4. Write clearly and concisely. Brevity rules!
5. Strive for correct spelling and grammar and try to avoid slang.
6. Don’t YELL. (Don’t use all capital letters in your messages.)
7. Be positive in the ways you engage with people, give/receive feedback or suggestions.
8. Before you post, THINK: Is it True? Helpful? Inspiring? Necessary? Kind?